Abraham. Autorisoes habré without entering the captcha

for quite some time I regularly visit ... through Opera Mini from my little mobile device Nokia 3110c. And, despite the announcement of e-Habra, continue to use heavier interface. In the first place because it are the links from the RSS feed and secondly, sometimes you want to Adamantite Yes karma PLU... senuti. Actually until yesterday I absolutely did not hurt to do that. Opening another interesting topic of tape, I found that beloved Habr not recognize me and offers to take Authorization. Like the process was familiar, but he suddenly dragged me. New Jabracada and cunning brand rendering Opera Mini decided to play me a dirty trick: before me appeared blurry 6 characters with an ←update on top of them. (Sorry the screenshot can not do). Of course promised time finished Habr under Opera Mini, but it somehow did not want to wait three years. And then I remembered that in the mail periodically getting alerts from habrahabr mailer with links, clicking on which you can go authentication without a password. Bingo! And Google tried providing mail convenient access from mobile devices.

/ > In order to increase the usefulness of the post (and I believe not one I thought of but such decision), will add the suggestion to the Administration:
I Propose to make generirovanie and sending to the mobile device links for password-less authorization standard function available from user's profile


PS If you have never received email from mailer habrahabr, check site settings.
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Briefly on how to make your Qt geoservice plugin

Database replication PostgreSQL-based SymmetricDS

Yandex.Widget + adjustIFrameHeight + MooTools