Startups From scratch, my experience, history of success

Your current startup I launched in March 2012. Before that I was engaged in business activity on the web since 1999. I started in Krivoy Rog, Ukraine. Antiquated phone line, which is periodically hung talks people unknown to me, could penetrate only USRobotics modem. With it, you can get in the magical world — a ray of hope in the midst of total hopelessness.

Since I was able to experiment with launches dozens of three projects, acquiring experience, seamlessly flowed into each other, becoming 6 profitable projects.


the First success

The first successful project was krivbass.ua.ru (ibn.dp.ua). March 2000, first course. Then the city had only about 900 Internet users. The three of us (Me, my friend and classmate, Dima, and his friend Andrew) just a domain place ads. No one cared that the site no one knows the ad no calls. The main thing was that the “information will be available to the world.” Part customers the eye have not seen, but wanted to be there through us. Looking for customers the way I was taught in network marketing — print leaflets and on the main street went into every shop, office, demanding Director (“what question?” — “On cooperation”). Had not yet shot the commercial agents and can talk to a majority of the Directors such a simple way. Step by step, receiving $ 3-5 per month per client, we eventually collected as much as $ 100. Crazy money for a poor student. Then only went once a month and harvest.

Krivoy Rog portal



Kiev

In October 2000, after this dizzying success I got a job in Kiev on the post of assistant Manager of the Internet project Turbaza.com.ua and soon Manager. I was handed a site that brought 10 dollars in revenue per month. My goal is simple — to increase revenue.

Kiev — Kryvyi Rih, then the spell of the Internet on the customer do not apply, is not working, Google.Adsense was even invented, you need to think and test hypotheses. A method scientific and exhaustive search has managed to find what firms were willing to pay for a subscription on the orders of the tours (it's like now all the freelance work exchange). After a year, my work site has already received $750 a month monthly subscription fee. This despite the fact that my s/n was — $150. Were crowned and a victory in the nomination “Best business idea of the year 2001” on the national web contest conducted by Sun Microsystems. Best business idea of the year 2001


Freelance

In 2002м I decided to try myself in freelancing. Made the site, found a customer who has ordered from me in the development of the network. Money prepaid, I bought a book PHP4, began to teach and to code. After 2 months, expired all the time, I made a mega monster. If I was told to make this system in the form of TK, I would have never believed that I can, and starting from scratch, not knowing any PHP functions, syntax, anything.

Customer expectations were exceeded a hundred times. Slightly smaller multiplier I want to apply to the expected second part of the payment. In the end he stayed with his beloved banner system free of charge. Looking ahead, a year later, the system still bought by the same customer with whom we are still friends. I began promoting its network to the masses, sending out invitations to site owners. In response to one such letter I was invited to work in Board.com.ua.


UNIVERSITY

After school I had no desire to go to College. From the army I had a release (thanks good doctor). I sat quietly in the apartment and were building up Internet business. Although, the only thing that I was drawn to the Institute is the abundance of candidates for the title of my future perfect wife, I set out to find.
This mission I realized in that first year. On the second I was transferred to Kiev. After the first semester of my second year I went to the rector and said that in the summer there will be a wedding with a student of a provincial branch of your University, can you move her after the wedding? On what received the answer that is remembered for a lifetime: “So why wait for summer, let's move right now. We want happy students.”. No comments.

Subsequent years at University, I “studied” out of inertia. Site the Camp site I was driving after a day of University study. So much precious time down the drain because of the University. Patience ran out after I passed all the exams of the 7th semester and I was invited to work in Board.com.ua. To write a letter of resignation and pick up the passport is all that is needed for happiness. The statement was written, and a certificate of completion of secondary education was not allowed, as I lost a student. Well, okay. I will be without a certificate.


Recent experiences of employment

Except that 4 months of my work income site I managerial increased from $100 to $1000, more significant was the fact that I met my future business partners: max and the Sleigh. In June 2003 we decided all together to quit and start your own business — Studio web design webmanager-pro.com.


Promo sites

Thanks to the talented tongue of max, we were the first customers on the system, which has never been done. For the technical part I was responsible for finding customers and design — Max Sled. Began the endless marathon of creating, developing own CMS and monotonous stamping of the clones. After two years of such activities I had brought back from her. Soul stretched to develop their web services, or as they say now.


products

In 2002м after the development of the banner I made a portal for webmasters and Bulletin Board. To 2004му Bulletin Board unwound self-propelled my way up to 5-10 thousand hosts a day. Two years of development, and the only thing it did is beautiful figures on the meter and bills for web hosting. To close the site was more profitable than to keep. That's what I did. A few months after the domain has already been deleted and purchased by squatters, I learn about the emergence of Google.Adsense. Hmm...

Domain and the attendance did not return, but have experience in SEO and database backup with ads. To increase your chances of a quick promotion, I made two boards sharpened on narrow specialization. One — purely to Kiev. Other pure metal, hardware in Ukraine. It worked. Both caught on at the best of times collected 10 thousand hosts per day, providing stable checks me Google.

After I sold banner network in 2003, I immediately launched a portal about hosting in Ukraine Karman.com.ua. He was the first and only on this subject. Increasing its audience, it's time to monetize the resource. Google.Adsense gave a miserable performance, but, thanks to a narrow theme, worked the good old direct sales advertising.

Karman.com.ua awards Hostpro.ua Cup Hoster of the Year


Having minimum acceptable to support the life income from their products, I was relieved decided to finish the Saito-stamping career. From former clients on sites were only hosting, also give you additional stable income. But support incidents were confined to the workplace around the clock, so in March 2007 I sold it.


retirement

This moment was heaven on earth. From everything that troubled their souls finally managed to get rid of, it remains only checks Google and the sea of free time. You can do a and rehabilitation of his torn soul. From 2007 to 2010, I have thoroughly engaged in their favorite IDEAL method Toycha, spent in a treat rare consultation, looking for their talents: the book was written, photographed a wedding, painted, delivered pizza and took root samples from all play the percussion.
Interestingly, my partner at webmanager-pro Sanya was a guitarist, and we with him for the sake of interest decided to play along. On the first trial both incredibly liked the idea. Rehearsal for the rehearsal, and now we have a rock band with big plans.

Drum set - my love



Pension reform

In March-April 2010 pension fell sharply three times. It has fallen attendance, and with it the income. It is not surprising. For 3 years the theme of the advertisement boards became such popular that only lazy people have not done their own. Overdose at search results identical ads started about yourself to know. And prospects looked not so rosy. In the words of wisdom in a person: “There is only one stability in life is a stable development and progress. Who is in place, he actually falls down.”. After walking in thought a couple of months, I decided to wait the full departure from Google's not interested, you need to go for broke.


Go global

As a candidate for broke came to me the idea of a global world classifieds + directory pricelist + product reviews + forums + reviews + videos + photos. Great idea, I'm encouraged, I want feedback about all the products and prices from around the world. But to develop it, we need money. The only source of money I've seen is to sell the business out of the comfort zone into the zone of the unknown, faith and hope.

June 2010. I sell one of its businesses. For the implementation of TK allocate 2 months and 2500 dollars. And 4 months and $ 1,500 to spare. Should work.


Freelancers

While still in Nirvana of retirement, I believed and hoped that everything will be easy. I will write TK, give it to freelancers, they do it, and I'll make millions. At the stage of looking for a contractor I found that 2 500 is a small, Profi asked 18 000. But I still managed to find the rare contractor who agreed for this amount to implement it. Everything went according to plan. I traveled with my wife on the car a month, and freelancers of wandered. 20 August — deadline. To this date not done even the half of it. September 20. 20 Oct. Do skipka, in which it appears, that they do not apply to the plan. Return the money, but 4 months time will not return.


Attempt number 2

Find a new artist was even heavier than in June. Had to cut TK to find someone. Mr. “someone” worked November, December, January and February, and then said that has not yet started.


Attempt # 3

Had to sell the car and get out to TK everything, like ballast from a balloon, leaving only the main ball. It took another 7 months. Loot has depleted. I had to recall skill and finish the job with his own hands. And at the same time to sell a second business.


Startpart

Autumn 2011 has been for me a period of discovery. It turns out that there is a startup movement. It turns out that what I'm doing is a start. It turns out that there are real investors, angels, foundations, and this is not a fairy tale. It turns out that 99 years, when I started, the Internet has grown to unprecedented heights. It turns out I'm not the only one geek, and there's a Horde of like-minded people.

Meanwhile, my project was already 2.5 million price-lines and about a hundred Internet stores. Further development was needed investment so I started to search, in parallel improving the project. To develop further, you need super-keen on the processing of hundreds of millions of prices every day for a very limited time. This is way beyond my capabilities.


Urgent, the album

2 months, you cannot find any investment. And the money remained for only 5 months. Damn, you need something to do...

Oh! Urgently need to record an album, which stretches for 2 years, still have the opportunity! The decision my friend took at the end of December 2011. And so, by the end of January, just over a month, the album “Under the Sky (Fantastish Global Systems)”, consisting of 12 tracks selected, was ready. Pecking in the ass cock does wonders.
In February, I specifically addressed the promotion around the world by all means available all day and night. A couple of spins on the radio in England and the United States, a couple of publications in journals and 8 dollars of income. Hmm... Not what we expected...


not fun

Businesses no money left for 3 months, investors no, music is not sold, do I have to get a hired job... How I hate her.

In the yard in the most severe frosts of February, and I go on interviews, gritting your teeth, just like the Maresyev, a famous Soviet novel. But no, my track record is not impressive. I'm not like the perfect employee. And time is ticking...


New Zealand

In early March, as a gift from heaven to searchengines.ru I found a business angel from Moscow, who wished to invest $10K. Given that during one month no other proposals were received, of course I agreed.

The question arose of official registration of shares. The easiest domain for two people to re-register, but you can't. Can only one person or one legal entity. Thank you New Zealand government website that was easy online to register a company, providing only copies of passports.

Rent a virtual office with our physical box for storage of official documents and all the design took about 2 weeks and $ 600. Shares can be managed directly online. Agreed that a business angel invests gradually as needed and I gradually increase the share.


crazy

In March 2012, arrived in Kiev Arkady Moreinis with the event “Startup weekend”. A lecture on what to check viability of the idea is enough $ 50, blew me away. I now hold as the most important rule of a startup.

If there is a super idea, we need to make it a regular HTML page where you describe the idea that there will be, glue the shape to subscribe, SOC. widgets and rassharivat. Then $ 50 to buy advertising on Vkontakte. Based on the reaction of visitors to make a decision.

I confided my idea two years for $5K, and then one day and 50 bucks. There are no words. Some emotions. I never attended conferences, forums, party, workshops. Why should I? I already know everything. But after March 2012, I loved them with all my heart and soul.


Another angel

To ensure that you have selected at Startup Weekend, we had to prepare and send to the test presentation. Once I told my family about the project, the presentation about the fact that I found angel. And as an unexpected reaction received an offer of angel investments and claim why I never talked about such cool opportunities to invest money.

If fate exists, then my script has definitely created a thrill-seeker with a rich imagination and vivid original sense of humor.


the Dilemma

First angel we are still at that time have not issued a formal firm and not re-registered the domain. But I used this: if the word given, so there you go, even if it is not profitable. If the word is not given, it certainly would make a more convenient choice for the family.

After some time I get an unexpected idea. What if in parallel to start another startup. Especially because I'm just in the process of promotion of our group had an interesting idea — to make a catalog of works by talented people, so in this work the authors could find customers.


start-up number 2

Ordered design. Gave the moderator the task to catalog all the talents of man and of the filters for which it would be possible to find them. After a week it became clear that the compilation only one of the categories of all talents would take about a year.

After Startup Weekend I decided to realize another important rule: “do Not try to satisfy everyone. Better to focus on one task, one group of people, but to satisfy them to the maximum.”
So like music to my soul closer, I decided to focus on the musicians and their music. Made a list of the filters and noticed that it is possible to pick the perfect music for any taste, any mood. This will be the trick to attract audience. But if the catalog of works to do in a nonstop playlist, you get a radio to fit your mood. The unexpected twist.

Doing as taught KHTML promo page, buy advertising Vkontakte and watch the naked page people share and subscribe to the opening. Cool! You can run.


Hired a programmer

Cheap freelancers and piece work, I have already burned. To repeat the mistakes I will not. Need to take tenure. And took a beginner programmer on a permanent udalenku on s/n.

As it turned out, for the efficient operation of the kit needs to enter another employee — tester. But the thing that was to come — a sense of responsibility. The responsibility for what your result will be used by people. The desire to realize the dreams of these people. But it was not complete.

Solemn startup Yaliti.com took place on 28 may. Planned, by the way, the 25, almost in time. Still, at least it is better freelancing. And then came the bugs. Bug on the bug, bug wings, by way of multiplying and rising. Nerves enough for 20 days. Had to climb into the code and edit.


Design

But with the designer I was lucky. Perhaps because then I was not going to compromise with the price and initially chose the design Agency whose work I admire. For this, he was ready to wait a month until they are released. As it turned out, and it is good that in a month. Because I ordered one and a month was quite another startup.

Complete with supplied design and be responsible for the result, like it is their own startup. I love that is. He always worked, even when I was doing mercenary work. Many ideas, discussions, how about your own startup. By the way, the Studio itself was a startup. Did their products. Apparently, startpart is part of the character.


Expensive outsourcing

After a successful design work is the same Agency offered the services of cool programming for steep money. The price bite, and bite what you need to give it a month before the start of work. But even more bite unwillingness to step on the same rake. In the end, after interviews with family angel all agreed.

But it was not there. The programmer was not the start up character. To control himself the reports were not given, threatening to increase prices. Trusting fresh successful experience, I relaxed and did the time SEO, attracting musicians, hiring of musical classifications and other matters. At the time of completion of the work 20 Jul turns out that, first, not everyone is ready (somewhere I already heard it), and, secondly, that he did not TK (earlier version).

And then a familiar song: 20 Aug, 20 Sep, bugs, lots of bugs, lots of bugs, endless bugs. Fax... In the end it turns out that the project is done in pure ruby, and for the programmer is the first project on ruby, before he kodil in PHP/Zend. None of the programmers even money can not want to fix bugs and Refine the code. As all is difficult...

On the nose IDCEE 2012, where, by the way, took my startup, which I was extremely happy, and new, FOR all no. In the end, I translated into English the current version, made major modifications and they presented the project.


And how start-up number 1?

There are still difficult. The project is very complex from a technical point of view. 10K for development is not enough. You only need the share to take a Pro. The design we ordered, got the layout too. And started hard around the globe to find co-founders. Searched in CIS, searched for in England, USA, India, searched everywhere. Found in St. Petersburg. Agreed to 1.5 K per month and a 10% share.

The start was good. The report sent. A lot of code, lots of ideas. In the second month said he would send a report through the week, then in 2, then I'm sorry, I have problems, how to solve, say. A month later the problem was solved, all breathed a sigh of relief, and a week later he was gone. The curtain.
In addition, the business angel is not paid for the server, turned it off and removed along with all the backups of the old version. Left friends, I left this road game.


IDCEE 2012

Yaliti — only music startup at startup alley. Near our table constantly hung out with the people choosing the music for your mood. The audience is in ecstasy. Musicians — in ecstasy from the plans. But investors breathed a cool breeze. The only meeting I was invited to the business incubator Eastlabs, obviously noticing that I topiary on the page of the online networking part of the conference to 4th place in the overall ranking.

IDCEE. Behind the stand is always crowded Yaliti



Business incubator HappyFarm

In August I traveled to Odessa for a conference Odessa Camp, where he was fascinated by the California scatterometers Igor shoyfotom. It turns out that the same values that hiding, I confess, in California, a mass phenomenon, the basis of culture, especially in Silicon-Valley.

After seeing and personal positive opinion about my startup from Igor Shoifot, I decided to prepare a presentation and applanata in the business incubator HappyFarm, where Igor Shoifot is listed as “Chairman of Happy Farm board of directors”.

I passed the first selection. Then there was a demo day — presentation of the startup in 3 minutes live in front of representatives of HappyFarm. And there I was. One of 19ti. Then there was Skype-Cola with representatives of the Board. About my startup wanted to talk to Igor Shoifot, and Vlad Voskresensky. I made a presentation and answered questions.

After a few days I was invited to meet and said that I went to the finals, where it took me another 9 startups. It's time to prepare for demo day in front of representatives of the international Board. Prepared, made, waiting for results.

the presentation in HappyFarm


Of the 10 wins 7. Three teams were not included, I am one of them. One of the main reasons that the market media is a Jurassic Park with dinosaurs, unwilling to change in step with the modernity that is fraught with huge costs and the same size crap, and if you concentrate only on independent musicians, the problem with remasshtabiruyutsya and a small market.


Business incubator Eastlabs

The first conversation was with Olga Belkovoi partner of Eastlabs. The presentation was held in an open friendly environment, in which Olga gave me an idea how to solve the problem with remasshtabiruyutsya startup.

Scalability is the ability of something to be interesting to buyers in the beginning with a certain minimum value + the ability to be cloned. My startup was not interesting musicians, while it will not be very many listeners. And the audience he was not interested, yet it will not be very many musicians. It's a vicious circle unscaled.

For example, the minimum valuable product of Facebook — is known within the University. It can be cloned to the whole world.


In my case, there are two ways. Or you can use the world ready database of music, then the project becomes interesting to the visitors. But everything is expensive, difficult and boarded up. Either ...

But it is either and suggested Olga to make a set of services for musicians, which they can buy and use without reference to the number of visitors to the site. For example: a website for a musician, the system of sending tracks to radio station in the world, a presence in the mobile app, maintaining contact with fans, etc. Great idea! Thank you! I went to pivotals again. Plus, I was told that I have to be co-founder of the programmer, otherwise no chance.

Another attempt to present Yaliti before Eastlabs partners: Richem and Evelyn.


Innovative breakthrough 2012

I have made the decision to go wherever possible. Among these flows were the application form on the website of Innovative breakthrough. Normal website, one of thousands, did not promise. Once I receive notification that the competition was attended by about 330 start-UPS from all over Ukraine and I'm one of the 90 who went to the semifinals. Cool. Well. Then you need to go to Happyfarm (the organizer of the competition), listen to a lecture, participate in practical event, prepare Executive Summary, Canvas, hand work and wait the result.

Through time I call, they say that went to the finals, one of the 20 candidates. The finals will be held in the Kyiv City State Administration. There will be many investors from Norway, the USA and other countries. All 20 participants have 3 minutes to present your project and answer questions.

The Grand prize is a guaranteed residency in the business incubator of Happyfarm, that is to say, as Bud went through all the selections and the Board chose you as the 7x, which I was not included. Plus, the final information that will be a separate prize — a $10,000 grant from the CRDF Global company, which itself regardless of judges will decide who to give it to. Good incentive. However CRDF Global in the final added another 10 of their projects. In the end we were in the final 30.

The day of the presentation. Everything in the suits, and I like a white crow in jeans and a t-shirt. the list of speakers, I'm somewhere in the middle. Wait in the queue. During the presentation, it is found that when converting from Google.the DOX in the Power Point with slide on competitors have gone all information. This was unexpected in the midst of the presentation to see the blank slide, but it was fun improvisational joke that there had to be competitors, but they disappeared.

In the evening in a solemn ceremony, buffet, music, evening dresses, and I'm in jeans and a t-shirt. Start announcing the winners. I had hope for victory in the nomination "the Best youth project" and "Best innovative idea" or "Innovation potential of Ukraine". But all these nominations won the other projects. Category only one left — the overall winner is the one who will win the residency in Happyfarm. The tense situation, some introductory words and then call me. I was stunned.

Yaliti is the absolute winner of the Innovation breakthrough 2012


Stunned with happiness, under his arm with a diploma and a large certificate of residency in Happypal, I returned to the audience. I wonder who will choose CRDF Global for awarding the grant. Again, the intrigue, again, the introductory words and then call me. Shock!

Grant from CRDF Global award goes to... Yaliti



co-founder programmer

I was actually looking for it for a long time. Went specially on Hackers & Founders Lviv, hung out on the start up of different parties, but the impression is that they are visited by some Founders. Wrote on job sites personal invitations to programmers, went to the gatherings of ruby developers local and international scale, to the gatherings of assorted developers, printed and distributed leaflets on specialized events with an offer to pay 2-4K and proportion, the result is zero. Happyfarm and Itlabs on its own initiative, proposed to place on their SOC. the pages of my ad. The result is a perfect silence. Volunteers, lovers in a startup yourself volunteered to help in this matter. The result is a desire to take a deep long inhale and exhale. The impression that the startup is a horror story for programmers, as a bogeyman for children. For me, wage labor is a horror story. And for them that's the opposite. Like all programmers for some secret strategic national operations soldering iron burned entrepreneurial spirit.

After said Olga from Actlabs, I continued my search and decided to go for the Russian job sites, among which were hantim.ru. Gave a paid advertisement and was stunned. On the first day only received about 6 applications from all over the Soviet Union. One was from Kiev. Met, talked, eyes burning, in project love, a waterfall of ideas — an ideal option. We agreed on 1.5 To + share.
Two weeks partner draws beautiful graphs, plans, all lurid detail, writing together user-story. Agreed that doing a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) by 20 December. In the course of the play begin to show oddities. For example, it might fall on a day that is not to take up, and then inform you that helped another friend to solve his problems. One, second, tenth. 5 Dec it gone, not picking up, not responding to Skype messages go, but no answer. Day, two, three, five — silence. Fun...

Give again ad on Antim and choose candidates. Almost undecided. Then after 10 days the partner declares and says that was sick. It's weird that in 10 days it was impossible to inform at least the Text. Inside me unknown status, but continue to work. Hope for the best. Meanwhile, the help of another friend, the solution to the problems in the family, the water flows, then there is no light, then his wife's parents were invited to come. New Year's MVP is not ready. After NG — partner gave myself a weekend to a week. N-th time hearing philosophical stories that the family is the glass ball, but business — rubber. My counter-philosophy is valid only until the next payment of 1.5 K.

Trying to pull him out of the house to fully concentrate on work. My family was assigned one room in the business, 4 day work together in the same physical space, the partner sleeps in the room and runs all day. During these 4 days time to do more than a month and a half before. Partner leaves and says that such a regime does not roll wants to be with his family. MVP promises to do as soon as you deal with another problem at home. Problems multiply, but MVP is transferred to another tomorrow. Can not stand, put the final deadline for MVP — 10 days, January 31. Promise? I promise, there is no choice. February 1, beginning the first night. Calling — “Why don't you write?” — “I will tomorrow”. Clear. So the cooperation the finish line.

After 10 minutes there comes a message that my access to Google Docs and Gmail not working. Facebook threw. Write ex-partner Skype — contacts deleted, call — silence. All night hurriedly change passwords and restore using domain access Google Docs and Gmail. Think about what would have happened if we had signed the papers, with investors cooperated. Reflections soothe and transferred to the positive.


Programmer inside me

Facebook Alena from Happyfarm once wrote a parable, like one programmer half a year invested in the construction of the architecture, design perfect, stable, secure startup, and some time later it turned out that a startup is not needed. And the second week nerovnosti the first version, then the comment, align it to the needs of customers, started to sell the product and for the money, hired the first programmer to work.

This story was the last straw for me to enlightened understanding of what my skill quickly honokowai is a super gift that I have never used it, as I thought its super lame.

In addition to all that has happened before, on the morning of February first to me from the depths of the Universe comes the idea — the answer to the question where to get legal base of mainstream music to get a scalable radio mood is YouTube. He's got millions tracks, plus for me — a complete lack of crap to royalties, copyrights, and the need to communicate with dinosaurs. The only thing radio, the mood will turn into a TV mood.

So I have two scalable ideas. The heart and soul of please TV. Moreover, the size of this market is 5.8 billion, and the market of services for musicians — about 300 million. In any case that doesn't work, then I go back to services for musicians.

Procuring seeds, chocolate and move to the daily 12-hour 19ti coding. Test API, test monetization opportunities, everything works, no dead ends and crap. As much as is not usual. His forehead already developed a habit to Bang on the walls. Programming his magic bad code makes me happy every day. What should I expect from different developers year, I did for 2 weeks.
Aladdin CEO & CTO Aladdin


However, strategically I understand that won't be able to pull all one, with the sunset in the incubator SEO work will fill to the very top, so will continue to choose to hantim.ru a reliable partner, only this time no money, only share, naked enthusiasm, full concentration, full responsibility and a willingness to take risks, like me.


Hello from an ex-partner

10 Feb Muz. the classifier writes that does not work the admin page. I go to the server, and in my eyes disappearing folders and files. Among the remote folder is the folder with music mp3 files.

The first of February at night, when the ex-partner started to disconnect me from everywhere, to which he had access, I made myself just in case backup of the database and all files. All except the music. Base of 15,000 songs filling characteristics which I invested over $3K, flew to warmer climes. Yaliti.com come kirdyk.

But somehow I'm not too upset. Probably because in 4 days I will have ready a new product, written by me from scratch.


NextMusic.TV

14 Feb I start a new project instead Yaliti.com. NextMusic.TV — nonstop music from Youtube just below your mood. Listen to feedbacks from the visitors, Vlad resurrection (him with a nod and high appreciation), you instantly make changes, instantly ruled by bugs that do not reproduce and do not rise again.

The result is for 2 months from February to April, the attendance has increased from 130 per day to 430 self-propelled without ads. It's somewhere over 100% per month.

20 may — starts my residentswho in HappyFarm, in June — participation in the Europe Venture Summit.

Such are the start up roller coaster at Aladdin.

To be continued...

UPDATE: 10.05.2013, finally and irrevocably fell in love with NextMusic.TV, the project was joined by Andrew Transki: serial entrepreneur and guru programming with experience of over 20 years.
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Briefly on how to make your Qt geoservice plugin

Database replication PostgreSQL-based SymmetricDS

Yandex.Widget + adjustIFrameHeight + MooTools